Sunday, July 20, 2008

next chapter

I need something to lift up my spirit…cam malas GILE nak blk. Warkgh. Just finished attending this 3 so-called-brainwash weeks program (to be exact only 16days).
Nk cakap psl keje pun x jgk, still need to learn and catch up with lot of things
Ke sbab safety shoes kene curi??
FRC x dapat² lg?
Byk la alasan kalo nak bagi…

The danger if u r away from ur job too long…nak tune back ni yg lece.
Memula prog, 1-2 weeks cam mmg bermanfaat n bersemangat tul nk blk perform (yo la tu). Abis je rasa lain dah..tp hal peribadi xle campur aduk dgn keje. Kene professional beb. Haha

Whatever it is, I did enjoy my time being there. Meeting up with different people with different characters. To be able mingle around with engineers was such an achievement for me. U guys talk bout reservoir la, block vessel, reformer, oil rig, pigging, pressure bla, bla… (sgt passionate plak tu), aku cuba belaja mengerti.. at least kite bole share jokes together, teka-teki (my fav “nape penggali kubur xpakai spender” haha), stories, experiences etc. antara moment kesukaan; doing outdoors xtvt, csi, camping with the security n ngumpat team; however we ended up as a savior/winner?? Hehe..also like the informal xtvt such as outing beramai² n last nite session.


Ok, that’s it. I don’t think any of u read my blog pun..heh

So to my gal, hartini mohd aris, its over now. Thank you for ur patience n resilience :)
I love you

1 comment:

Teeny said...

bila nak jumpa ni... :(