Monday, September 22, 2008

Ya..its hari raya


well, i'dilfitri is coming!!! weehooo..(sound excited eh)

whatever raya for u guys, 4me its still a special day. going back as perantau, meet up with old freinds n foes, see my family, aah the bestest thing ever happened in my life. i know my prep its not as good as last year but believe me this coming hari raya is going to be double bonus to me, regardless the performance of manchester utd, some start to call it moneywaster utd. damn, make sure at the end of the season u'll eat back all ur words man..OK, no football at the moment. pack ur stuffs, jgn tinggal ape²..jauh ni perjalanan pulang

there we go; SELAMAT HARI RAYA I'DILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR BATIN!


1 comment:

Teeny said...

11 October, Jangan lupa ha... pastu jangan pandang belakang :)