Tuesday, October 11, 2011

When OK is Not Good Enough

Oh yes, I did another charity run last Sunday. Organized by Curtin University students, they called it e-Fact Run (fair enough I get a T-shirt). The fact that I'm not really prepared for the run does not lessen my disappointment. Yeah, I finished the run without stopping, after all it just a 3km+ route.





1) Pancit, siapa suruh kau lari 5min/km awal2
2) Attitude during the run cam asshole. Banyak songeh nak jalan! 7km steady jek! Huh.
3) Running time 00:21:34 for 3.29km. OK la tuh!

That's that. Ok is not good enough kan?! As a result I ended up today with 4.01km  [pengajaran peribadi]



Hard work begins now! Petikan di bawah untuk renungan bersama:

But a half marathon could be done basically every weekend. In fact, many runners cover the distance every weekend in their long runs.

Tu dia aih!

No comments: