Friday, June 24, 2011

On the Run (Bored at Airport)

Yeah, tomorrow Labuan people will be running for their life LOFSA Run 2011. As I mentioned I'm bit frustrated but looking at public reaction, it's really encouraging. My company sponsored those registered (hey do the justice by running #bukanamekbajuje). And there are many many many people running at the sport complex prior to the event! It moves me :) there was a girl (standard 5-6 I guess) running effortless that evening really caught my attention (beside another uncle, pro runner without a doubt!)

Nevermind, I got my own plan!

To runners who's running this weekend, best of luck & get sweat yaw!

#need to put pics in my post but cannot with this so called smart phone. Pffft

People can't change the truth but the truth can change people

No comments: