Friday, November 4, 2011

Weekly Thought (While Flying)

Stuff I like being a Malaysian is that we complaint 24/7 and I'm also part of it. It just another indication to acknowledge our country is developing and the people really know what they want. Impact of knowledge and technology huh?

For point of discussion, these three stooges did caught my attention; OWC, Seksualiti Merdeka and PPSMI.

The first two, sorry gang, badly timing or maybe you can give another try next time? On OWC, proper tag line I supposed? (wait a minute; the book distribution is only for members ok) Selamatkan Mat Rempit, Selamatkan Pulau Pinang is a NO NO. Haha. Funny indeed. Seksualiti Merdeka is beyond our norm I would say. On PPSMI, please don't screw our education system. I know it's a tough call. Be firmed.

Whatever it is, I'm here not to judge. To answer all that, it depends on how you view it. If you proud to be Malaysian, let's work together and contribute something to the nation.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha.

No comments: