Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello 2015. Thanks 2014

Hi. It's nice to be back after more than a year. Life has changed so much from the last post. Where to begin.. The reason I'm writing again? Well at least you get to read something exclusive about me that I don't talk much in real life. Nah. This is for my record and future reference; eg. go back to previous post and feel ashamed on grammar error and repeat it again and again #mudahterhibur

Let's do the annual review (dah la 1 post ni je kot). 

It's the end of 2014. As a Malaysian most of us see 2014 as a not so good year, I couldn't agree more. But. Personally contradict to what happened to the nation as a whole, I feel so blessed this year. Sorry not to offend sesiapa. Particularly-finally both of us got to be transferred to KL, living together, pergi kerja sekali and what not. #initahunlah accomplished! Syukur. So many family events, ups and downs. And let's go to what I have picked up while living in Borneo- run a marathon; yet to go for a full mode. 

Been running like never before this year. If I'm not mistaken I've clocked more than 100km on event (not so impressive for so called runner). It just that the preparation prior to the day slightly different. Still glad I did it anyway.

The collection. Ni je. Humble brag.

Move on.. Less flying this year. That didn't stop us from going exploring another part of this world. Got to experience Krabi. Alhamdulillah for umrah trip, definitely to be going there again (amin!). And then the Goldcoast adventure; well we utilize travel agent package from Matta fair. You need to read my other half blog for more details. She writes better than me anyway.

Illustration purpose only. Tak makan pun. Nasi 'Kerabu' Krabi lagi unique weh

She seems ok with the dogol part

G'day mate! Sedap kan bau kari

All in all I am looking forward to 2015! Nope it's not about RON95 which is now  RM1.91/L (record low for the past 15 years?).  Alhamdulillah for 2014 where I considered it as one of 'my year'. Thank you Allah. Thanks to nice people around me. Thanks to you for reading this. 

Technically I'm still in 2014 due to time different in Maldives. Yeap we are here for 5D4N :) 
Happy new year! *fireworks*







No comments: