Friday, May 1, 2015

The Not so Secret Life of Nor Fairolzukry

I have to admit this is one of most the drastic decision in my life. Takde la random decision sangat, been thinking about it almost like 8 months camtu. Circumstances changed. And we have to adapt.

Ok to cut the chase, I am going to explore Argentina. Alone. KUL-DXB-EZE. Total travelling time could be closed to 30 hours. Alone. There is concern, of course. Before I answer why Argentina it is fair to justify first, why I am going alone. My other half- wait for it- is pregnant (Alhamdulillah). This is such a HUGE news to us, to the family. Beyond the decision to go to Argentina. Initially mestilah dah plan pergi berdua and I am not that evil (London hari tu was exceptional la kan). Part of me berat la nak go just like that but after series of discussion I believe this is the right decision. I am definitely going to share the experience and probably come again for the adventure. InsyaAllah. 

So.. Why Argentina? Jawapan senang, tak pernah pergi. Sebelum ni was fortunate to experience Europe, United States, Australia, bit of Middle East etc ok lah I am partially guilty tak banyak pergi ASEAN countries. Bila orang cerita Ho Chin Minh, Bali, Bangkok, Cambodia noob gila. Hopefully that can wait. Another thing, ter inspire tengok movie Walter Mitty; sangat adventurous dan penuh dengan element self-enrichment.






And also "Beautiful things don't seek attention".

Alright times up. Need to prepare and board to the plane. Kinda feel macam wakil tunggal negara nak main sport or something. Doakan my trip dipermudahkan, Selamat pergi and pulang. Miss my little family already. Bismillah.

1 comment:

Teeny said...

My favourite movie, I miss you terribly. Gear up, for the adventurer now begins! Stay safe and keep us posted. Here or anywhere else :)