Saturday, January 23, 2016

Microsoft Lumia

Huggggeee step taken! 

Bukan senang. Susah nak justify ni. Not a good time tho. Argh apa benda ko buat ni. Last year (dah setahun pending!) when my iPhone failed on me-tetiba crash and lost everything especially  pictures, all gone!- almost nak beli Lumia mid-range dah. About 2 years ago I decided my next phone cannot be androids (never was a fan). And apple kalau harga melampau rip-off; true enough, dengan spec up sikit (I mean just a cosmetic makeover) they overcharged. Don't get me wrong iOS to me still up there. Blackberry not that convincing; case closed.

Then what? I've heard (and read) that time Microsoft is about to launch their own flagship-not to be associated with Nokia. Tinggu punya tunggu.. Tadaaa! Lumia 950. Kenapa bukan 950XL re: rip-off.

Ringgit not helping either.

It's up to me to make the most of it. So tak guna la menyalak kat sini (bajet ada haters) cons of Microsoft devices sebab semua dalam poket gua beb. Instagram beta? Tak sampai 2 jam pegang dah 2 post dalam account (huh) more than 2 minggu lepas punya post.

Fun part? Learning new OS. Tiles. Beauty of HD. Desktop friendly. Windows 10. Ok kira justify lah kan! :) 



No comments: