Monday, December 19, 2011

Road to Loftus Road Pt 2

I CANNOT SLEEP
As if it requires technically gifted person to do so. The more I tried the harder it became. I text my wife every one hour I think. Went to toilet for numbers of time.

Now I kinda regret it. I should calm down a bit and take it easy. Apparently I was accompanied by one of BIG staff, a marketing guy I believe; sebijik muka cam Eric Casa Idaman ~Surprise..!!
Tak tahu plak. Dok risau all the way alone, meet up TF, how to behave etc

Still I prefer my dearest wife to be around.

So far everything just fine, you shouldn't be complaining much when you get stuff for free. The custom officer I deal with was nice. "2 hari je? Tengok bola, minat QPR ke?" Err.. United :)

I sit beside one lady (from Liverpool) who just finished her 14 months stay in Vietnam, teaching English. Her boyfriend wants her to return (and settle down as one family; ok ni aku memandai :P). Basically my respond "Yeah, I understand long distance relationship challenges"

Her name? Stephanie

Gatwick 17 Dec 2011 ETA 1440 hrs

No comments: