Friday, December 16, 2011

Road to Loftus Road

Incredibly unbelievable!!!
Out of all people, I am the lucky winner of twitter contest by Tan Sri Tony Fernandes (TF). Hard luck. I have no qualm or blame anybody as I never won any lucky draws, contest etc previously. The one I remembered most, masuk peraduan Mamee berangan menang PlayStation or something. Of course I didn't win. The other one zaman makan junk food tikam2 I actually managed to get a card that entitled me kereta control tapi tauke kedai tukar dengan extra keropok. Sigh. That's me being such a good boy.

But when I get DM from TF I was like OMG! OMG! He told me I just won the contest but don't tell anyone just yet, send him an email for details. The rest is history (until i come back lah). To be honest I just tweet without putting any real hope. Stan Bowles. Got to remember that name for a long time.

I told my wife, friends (currently housemate), my brother and the other family members. The reaction? Quite funny and interesting. Most of them terkejutlah, so do I. "Confirm ke bukan penipuan sms@internet!" Haha that's from Along.

Come on, to win a seat in directors box, who would ever thought that? To watch BPL; Manchester United plak tu?? Via Twitter only!!
Fuh, still cannot believe my luck.

TBC

No comments: