Monday, December 19, 2011

Road to Loftus Road Pt 3

Immediately after we arrived and took our luggage, we went to Gatwick train station to get a ticket to Victoria (I bought return ticket actually). It was already dark by then.

Being a winner, I think I did well in promoting the BIG card. It just sometimes photo taken where my face looked hideous, especially the first picture just before departure. Ahaha.. Did I care? Hell NO! Janji gi London tengok bola kan..

So after Victoria station, we split and went to our hotel, mine at Central Park Hotel, so near to Malaysian Hall (I had Nasi kandaq kambing twice). Upon check in, I get assisted by Rozie (a friend doing PhD in UCL) which leads me to Whitelys (a mall). At there, I ended up with Zara winter coat; the customer service was tip top. The manager (Jorge) helped me out to find which coat suits me well. With tips, opinions and what not, I feel appreciated so yeah I bought one. Was looking for a decent winter coat actually. So case closed.

Back at hotel, so tired I sleep early. Woke up in the midnight, called my wife, sleep back and by 4.30am I'm already up. Eager for the game!


No comments: